To All of Our Valued Patients,
On March 25, 2021, Governor Ducey announced that he had lifted all State imposed COVID-19 restrictions.
From the beginning of this pandemic, the safety of our patients and staff has always been, and will remain, our number one priority. As of Friday, March 26, 2021, the following restrictions will continue to be in place:
All CDC guidelines will continue to be followed, as stated below:
- All patients must wear a mask upon entering the office. Please bring your own. Our entire staff will be wearing masks
- 6 feet social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Temperature will be taken on every patient having an eye exam. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or higher will be sent home and rescheduled.
- Anyone not feeling well, coughing, has shortness of breath or sneezing will be sent home and rescheduled.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the exam room with the doctor. One parent is allowed if the patient is a minor.
- All exam rooms and equipment will be thoroughly disinfected after eachpatient.
- If you have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive to COVID-19in the past 4 weeks, you will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all stations.
We continue to operate a full schedule and regular business hours, keeping everyone's health and safety in mind. As more Arizonan's get vaccinated, we will revisit all current restrictions. We thank all of you for your continued support.
Wishing you continued good health!
Dr. Labroff and the San Tan Village Eye Care Team